True Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Female Dormitory

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New Female Dormitory Empty The New Female Dormitory

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:28 pm

The New Female Dormitory G20Dorm20Room_zpsk2po4meb
A typical girls' room in True Cross Academy.
Equipped with an air conditioner, a big bookshelf, work desks, chairs, and of course comfy beds.
This room consists of a bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

https://trucrossacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The New Female Dormitory Empty Re: The New Female Dormitory

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Amaya Niijima

"Miss Swift?" I ask, looking towards her. Rexa turns towards me, worried, "Yes, Miss Niijima?" "A-are we going the right way? It seems quite far away..." I say. "Of course Miss Nijjima! I made sure we got a decent room but it's quite far away," Rexa replied. I nod and smile. We continued on down the hall.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Dino

I sigh as I sit on my bed. My tail flicks constantly. Blue perches on my shoulder and looks at me. His claws dig into my shoulder but I don't mind. I pet his little head. I know he will get much bigger but he's still quite small. Especially for a quetzacoatlus.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Amaya Niijima

Smiling, I giggle and fix Rexa's beanie. "Right! We're here!" she exclaims. Rexa pushes down on the handle but it doesn't open. "It's... locked?" she asks confused, "Hello?" Rexa knocks on the door. We weren't given a key as we were told it would be unlocked. I start to become uncomfortable, the pain in my back getting worse. I needed to take my tablets but I didn't want anyone else to see.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Dino

He squawks as a knock is heard from the door. I get up and grab the key. "H-hello?..." I ask, nervously, my tail hiding behind my back. I unlock the door and open it slightly, peering out. Blue flaps his wings slightly. I gesture for him to fly onto my bed but he ignores.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Rexa Swift

"Hello, me and Miss Niijima were told this was our dorm. I wasn't informed that we were going to be sharing one," I say politely. I notice Aya lean against the wall. I take her hand in mine, hoping to calm the pain. She looks up at me and smiles weakly. I make sure to block her from view with my body.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Dino

"I was informed that two others were going to share this dorm with me," I reply, quietly. I look down at my feet. Blue squawks again but I attempt to quiet him down. I pick him up in my hand and place him on my bed. He flaps his wings madly. I sigh. He's always been so stubborn ever since I met him.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Rexa Swift

"Would it be ok if we were to come in?" I ask. I make sure that my tail is wrapped around my waist. I flatten my ears. My eyes fill with worry for Aya.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Dino

"S-sure..." I open the door fully, my tail relaxes and swishes slightly from side to side. Blue flies onto my shoulder again and looks at them. His head twitches constantly as he watches them. I give him a look to tell him to be kind, he can be so mean to new people at times.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Amaya Niijima

As Rexa leads me into the room, I make sure to appear how I would usually. I look around smiling before making my way into the kitchen. I pull out a small box from my pocket and get a glass out of the cupboard. I fill it up with water before popping out 2 tablets from the sheet. I put the excess back in the box and my pocket before taking the tablets. I feel the pain start to fade. Looking over to Rexa, I smile as she unpacks our things. I had told her not to but I guess she didn't listen again.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Dino

I sit on my bed. I look at my Warrior Cats book. I'm told not to read it as much but it's just so interesting. I reach over to it and flick to the page I was at. I start reading it. I smile slightly. I drop my book as Blue lands infront of me. "Blue!" I snap at him. I waft him away and he flies over to the window sill. A small growl comes from the back of my throat. I pick it back up again. Great, he made me lose my page.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Amaya Niijima

"Hey, Rexa?" I ask, walking towards her. "Yes, Aya?" she answers. I smile, "Cram school starts tonight, right?" She nods and I start to help her with unpacking. After finishing rather quickly, I walk towards the girl that was in here before us. "So, yea, what's your name?" I ask her. I stand with my arms crossed and I smirk.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Dino

"D-dino," I say, my tail flicking from side to side. I look down and hide my hide slightly as I see her smirk. I feel my tail tense up. Blue watches from a distance. He half glares at her. I hide my eye with my fringe slightly.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Amaya Niijima

I nod, "I'm Amaya Niijima." I notice the creature almost glare at me and my eyes almost glow in response. I glare back and accidentally use a little love magic.My eyes widen and I immediately avert my gaze. "I'm Rexa Swift," I hear her say. She stands next to me, smiling.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Dino

Blue flies over to me and lands next to me. "And this is Blue," I say. He lifts up his head, almost showing off. I smile slightly. Typical. I pet his head gently. "Nice to meet you," I say. He squawks his greeting. It probably roughly translates as something like, greetings, probably a lot less formal, though.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Amaya Niijima

"A familiar, huh?" I ask, "Which rite circles do you use on your paper contract?" I take my jacket off after making sure my tail was wrapped around my upper body under my shirt. My wings were hidden since I had gained power over my abilities during the years. I hang it on the post of my bed and stretch.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Dino

I shrug. "I was just drawing a picture of a Quetzacoatlus, which Blue is, and I accidentally paper cut myself, my blood dropped onto the paper and he just appeared," I explain. "I guess it was more of an accident than anything," I look to the side slightly.
"Yeah..." He says out of the blue. "You might wanna be more careful when drawing next time," I roll my eyes.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Amaya Nijiima

"Interesting..." I say, "We could show you ours if you would like." I pull out my papers from my pocket and Rexa did the same. We both had the same papers but we didn't know why they were exactly the same.
"Goddess of Animalia; Diana," Rexa starts as she slit her finger with her sharp canine and places a bit of blood on her paper.
"And Goddess of Love; Venus," I continue and I did the same.
"We propose to thee! We wish for our pleas to not become unanswered!" we finish together.
Our circles on the paper glow maroon and our familiars appeared. My familiar was a protective wolfling spirit named Iku. Rexa's familiar was a healing spirit bunny named Mana.

The New Female Dormitory Summoning_paper_by_melonjello-da4z5j7
The New Female Dormitory Iku_by_melonjello-da4zic3
The New Female Dormitory Mana_by_melonjello-da4zibx
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:08 am

Dino

I smile. "A wolf?... And a bunnypet?..." Blue says sarcastically. "What great familiars," I shoot him a look. "Blue!" I snap. He can be so rude to over familiars. He giggles. I hold him on my shoulder. "Heh, sorry about him..." I say to them. I rub my neck.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:27 am

Amaya Niijima

I hear Iku growl at Dino's familiar. A golden glow comes from his eyes and his body becomes slightly more transparent. "Iku," I tell him sternly. He turns towards me and sits by my feet. I shoot a glance up at 'Blue'  and I use a little magic, hoping to make him a bit more obedient. Mana jumps onto Rexa's back as she leans down and rests on her head.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:43 am

Dino

"I wish I had obedient familiars like you guys," I say, sighing as I look to the side. My tail flicks slightly. I sit down on my bed. Blue perches next to me and looks up at me. I pick him up and pet his head.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:52 am

Amaya Niijima

"Heh, it take a lot of training. I mean, the only reason that Iku is obedient is because he's a protective familiar," I say. I smile and pet Iku's head. I check the clock on the wall. "Hey Dino, do you go to cram school? I would suppose so considering you have a familiar," I ask her. Picking up my jacket, I put it on.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:58 am

Dino

"I was told to go there tonight," I said. "Though not yet, so I'm guessing I have to attend it know?" I shrug. Blue flies up onto my shoulder, his head bobbing up and down. I scratch him beneath his chin.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Pheles Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:04 am

Amaya Niijima

I watch as Mana jumps down from Rexa's head. "Yea, do you have your key?" I ask. Mana jumps down onto Iku's back and I smile slightly. I stretch my arms and I look through the closet for something.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoEm154 Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:18 am

Dino

I nod. I open a chest of draws and pick up my key. "Yeah, I do," I say. "So, what do we do at Cram school?" I tilt my head, curious. Blue tilts his head too. I look at him out of the corner of my eye.
DinoEm154
DinoEm154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next